- Steve Simonson Masterclass
14th April 2022
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Steve Simonson knows a thing or two about being an e-commerce entrepreneur.
From humble beginnings, Steve has delivered more than $1 billion in sales through 8-figure companies.
He’s one of the most experienced, most engaging and most helpful speakers in the world.
We wanted to make our first events after covid special – and Steve is the perfect speaker to deliver on this. We are delighted to be able to bring him to London, and hope that you can join us for this Masterclass to level up your personal skills and your business success.
Steve is still finalising the details of the content, but the aim is that, as an attendee, you will:
- learn what it means to be a successful e-commerce entrepreneur
- understand your own journey, own strengths and own weaknesses
- realise what areas of your business are sub-optimal
- discover how to fix those problems
- develop a plan to level up your business and the grit to deliver it
This is not a hack-fest with tricks to help you for a month or two.
These are life skills. Paradigm shifts. Mind-opening revelations to ensure that your current business – and every other venture you undertake in future – is on a whole new level.
It’s time to leave behind the old you and level up.
Join us on the 14th April for the Steve Simonson Masterclass and don’t look back.
- Entrepreneurial Foundations & Finding Your Why
- Why your company needs a Strategic Objective – and how to define it
- How to craft your company’s Origin Story so people buy into it
- The Perfect Marketing Department
- Systems Thinking: how to think, act and live like a true entrepreneur
- How to overcome (or avoid!) typical frustrations
Including workshop time to reflect on each segment and apply it to your business.
Plus plenty of time for Q&A in this small group session
Arrive from 9am, to mingle with coffee
Masterclass Sessions start at 10am until roughly 5:30pm
Mingle and chat afterwards
You can optionally join us for dinner with Steve (max 12 tickets)
This event is sponsored and supported by: